DropSpot is a minimalistic app that lets you easily access your Android phone’s files using any modern web browser– no wires needed. Just connect your computer to the same WiFi router that your phone is connected to, start the app, and go!
DropSpot’s key feature is drag-and-drop, the source of its name. If you want to copy a file from your computer to your phone, all you have to do is drag-and-drop the file from your computer’s file explorer onto your web browser. Want to move or copy a file within the phone? Drag-and-drop. It’s simple and easy.
Apps Avalilable at Google Play : Click here
DropSpot works over WiFi, setting up a web server that you can access from any modern web browser on that WiFi network. Here’s how you do it:
- Open the DropSpot app on your phone.
- If WiFi is not currently enabled, you will be presented with a button to start it up.
- After connecting to WiFi, you will be presented with some numbers that might look like:
192.168.1.56 : 8080. Type whatever you see on your phone into your internet browser’s address bar, without any spaces.
- If Authentication is enabled (it is by default), you’ll be asked to enter your login code.
- Voila! Access your files with ease.