Facebook is frantically working to lock down the Facebook Friend Exporter plugin, which allows you to export your contacts from Facebook. But that doesn’t mean you can’t export your contacts. Follow these steps to import your
How to export Facebook contacts ? Facebook contacts into Google:
- Create a Yahoo! email account (or use an existing one)
- Go to the “Contacts” tab and Import your Facebook contacts into Yahoo!
- Once that is done, select “Export All” from the “Actions” drop down
- Export the Yahoo! CSV
- Once that is complete, go to the “Contacts” section of your Gmail account
- Select “Import” from under the “More actions” drop down
- Choose the file (mind named itself yahoo_ab.csv) and select the “Also add these imported contacts to: New Groups” checkbox
- Hit import
Your contacts have now been imported. Enjoy!